View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:17 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Nahiri, Fury in Stone

With 3/5 members voting yes for public review, does that officially move Katryn forward through the process?

Also, I know it was just a draft, but I quite like the bio I wrote for Katryn and, while I think the design stands on its own very well, I think the bio further helps to flesh out her backstory, especially her relationship to Zelrig. It might be helpful for new eyes to see it in conjunction with the current design to give a greater sense of thematic context to her powerset. Do you think it would be worth adding to the OP at this point, or would that be a bit premature?

Quote:
For generations, the men of the eastern Icarian clans have paid yearly tribute to the great Dragon Emperor Zelrig, offering their most prized possessions as expressions of gratitude to their lord and protector. Yet, in over a thousand years, only one most unlikely person has ever been honored with a gift in return.

When the Nhah-Scirh attacked, Zelrig’s life was saved by a young warrior, Katryn Vade. Her sacrificial choice that day inspired Zelrig to entrust her with the Dragonheart Blade, a sword forged from the blood of his own wounds. In battle, it is said that this weapon blazes with the flame of the Dragon Emperor himself, allowing Katryn to summon a column of fire which consumes her enemies.

When Katryn Vade chose to save her Emperor, she lost her family.
Now, with the Dragon Emperor's blessing, Katryn lives to avenge them.

Last edited by Captain Stupendous; December 8th, 2020 at 11:42 AM.