View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2021, 06:30 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Is this project still actively working through changes to classic cards?

I'd like to know this as well, because the currently accepted changes are good.

I'd suggest adding Dumutef Guard to the list of figures to improve, and I believe the best way to improve that unit is to make it an uncommon hero with 2 life while keeping it at 25 points.
The local Dallas scene is still working through some additional changes. Obviously, we haven't made progress on it recently. We have been working through several different iterations on a couple of cards and have had a tough time coming to the solution we really like on a few of them.

I'll light a fire under the crew and see if we can't get a few new updates posted in the near future.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".