View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2019, 03:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Gaslands is fun!

I love how you made magnetic pieces for your board! How did you do the dice? I just used labels for mine.
I don't know where I got it or how long I've had it but I found some clear almost like vinyl adhesive backed printable paper. It wasn't the best since the spray I used to seal it sort of faded the spin and slide dice. It's the reason I was asking Trex about his Cricut machine. I was trying to come up with a better way. I may just switch back to regular label paper it just seems too thick and I worry about balance. I'll probably buy some engraved dice and plexi templates eventually but for now this works.

The way we put together the dice was double blast on 6 and single blast on 5 and we used a different color on 4 for the blast since you can't count 4's on cover. We added our Evade symbol for the 1 and just changed all the defense abilities to -1 on the roll instead of +1 to the roll. I like my games where Offense wants big numbers and defense wants small numbers. It just makes sense to me.

We have a death match scheduled for this evening. We've mostly just done races so far. He's ready to bust out C-Wag and start ramming me.
Hey, my 3d printer is down until I get replacement parts and they dont seem to have half of them in stock until mid february. That means I am forced to stop printing momentarily. Ill be throwing on the laser engraver head while I wait and will be tuning it in to engrave dice and other things. Ill try out some gaslands dice. That might be fun. Also if you have pics of the dice pics I can try on my cricut as well.