View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@TREX

I've seen some stuff on the Legion Facebook page about those silhouettes. Some like it and some think it's stupid. I think it's a good idea, especially for the competitive players, as some of them are douchebags and try to game the system with poses of minis or positioning etc.

Some other games use silhouettes, one in particular is called Infinity, which I've played a couple times. That game has a pretty big international competitive scene, and it has worked well for it.

I haven't looked too much into it for Legion, as I only play occasionally and casual only. Also, I won't be gaming with anyone for a while longer, as we're all doing our part in social distancing. I don't even go hang out with my sister and her family and they live on the next block. I did drop off a mask to my sister for my niece to use while at work, but we were just in her front yard and I just handed it to her and backed up and talked from a distance.

So gaming has been and will be only solo for the near future. Though my buddy Brian who runs our DnD group is trying to get us setup on Roll20, so we can do our DnD online. We haven't gotten together since January.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon