View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2009, 12:57 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Cookie Cutter Army Discussion and Tiers

Thanks for your thoughts. The army that I have enjoyed most is the Rae/Q9/Q10/Reavers (at x2 you have 490, add Isamu for 500, Marcu for 510, or both for 520; at x3 you have 530, again add Isamu for the 540 that has become popular, etc.). It is a fun army, very solid (each unit definitely holds its weight), just limited by being centered around two somewhat redundant double-base units. Nonetheless, a kick to play and I've found competitive with most everything.

Always enjoy your work, Jexik, can't rep you again, but thanks for sharing your insights. Excellent, always excellent.

BTW, noting this wasn't in the Injex and feeling it is an excellent look at the state of competitive play currently (and showcases just how much variety exists, even at a competitive level, in HS), I added it to the Index, plus a few others things. Thanks!

Last edited by 1Mmirg; January 21st, 2009 at 01:16 PM.