View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Star Wars Custom Card template...

Don't tell my boss, but I just printed the card out on a really nice laser printer at work.
Overall the card looks great.
A couple observations:
-IMO, the colors of the stat text look good. Very readable. The whole stat box sorta glows. Nice.
-The projection cone for the hit zone needs to be toned down a bit or the figure image needs more intensity. The two elements blend a little too much. Also, I'm assuming Vader's cape is not a hit zone as it's darker. If so, it could probably be just a bit darker to differentiate it more. (look at me gettin' all nitpicky! Who do I think I am?)
-Shading and highlights look great across the card.
-The blood spot, eh, I'm torn on that. The blood spot does keep that Heroscape theme, but...if you have time, it would be interesting to see the burn mark others have suggested.

Just my

But I'm still doing this and it's really beginning to annoy my co-workers!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031