View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post
I have a question for all of you, I have four or five terrain mats, Water, Lava, dungeon, sand and not sure about the other. It might be stone or rock or something. I have decided I don't really need them, and not sure I want them anymore. I was wanting to sell them off, So here's my question, what do you think a fair price would be?

Also we have been talking me and the boys about showing up to play again, Not sure if it will be this month but my only problem is there kind of new and all these fancy rules your doing would confuse them. But they really want to come. So let me know when your doing a basic Heroscape tourney and I will try to keep tabs as well to see which ones we want to go to. Sorry been away so long. Just needed a break I guess.

My one son is 17 and the other is 11. More worried about the younger in the tourneys.
Whoa!!!! You're back from the shadows! What's it been...about 3 years since I saw you last at the Rexburg tournament? Welcome back!

This months tourney (on the 24th) would be the PERFECT one for you guys to come back into the scene with. It's a team tournament...so you just play with one of your boys! It's a 2v2 game, so just like a fun casual game as if you were at your own house but at a tournament. 300pt armies each should be pretty simple and there's nothing fancy about this months format rules...Would love to see you and your boys there!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22