View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:07 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sor

Spoiler Alert!

And here I was getting all depressed because you never gave me your thoughts... apparently @ mentions don't work when you just edit.

About that chain... yeah I think I just forgot about it. I usually don't outright forget stuff like that, so that's strange. Good catch.

I'm interested to hear what would have pushed it above an 8 for you, if there's anything specific.

As far as sequels... to be honest my writing has gone downhill in the past weeks to the point where I can't seem to write anything (see my FFC blog). Every project I start has problems, and interest only lasts a few days. I don't really know what the problem is. Right now it looks uncertain if I'll be writing anything.

~TGRF.