View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2016, 04:11 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

Public Service Announcement (concerning this thread)

1. Since this is the custom terrain section, I'm going to keep the index restricted to terrain related items rather then expand it to include figures. There are lots and lots of potential figures so those should have their own index should someone want to track them.

2. I'm only going to include in this Index .stl files created and posted by members of this community. Their are many, many awesome .stl files out there on the web that would be good fits for our game. Too many to try and track and list them all. So if you find something really awesome on another website that you think others should be aware of, be sure to share it, just don't ask me to add it to this Index.

Last edited by Yodaking; April 22nd, 2016 at 06:38 PM.