View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2018, 10:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Atom Eve

So freaking happy to see her moving forward!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
[B]NAME = ATOM EVE
SECRET IDENTITY = SAMANTHA EVE WILKINS
SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = ?
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5
I'd suggest something like Protector for her class. Does she really spend much time fighting crime?

For personality, I like "Guarded."

Quote:
MOLECULAR SHIELD
Atom Eve starts the game with a Pink Molecular Shield marker. If Atom Eve or any friendly figure adjacent to her is attacked, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled, then remove the Molecular Shield marker.
I'm sure you're not wanting to add an automatic shield to the attack roll! How about this for wording?

MOLECULAR SHIELD
Start the game with a Pink Molecular Shield marker on this card. If Atom Eve or an adjacent, friendly figure rolls defense against an attack, you may remove the Pink Molecular Shield marker to add one automatic shield to your roll.

I made it a "you may" power, because she's fairly in control of using her powers to shield someone or not. Didn't seem like it should be an area where she has no choice.

Quote:
ATOMIC ALTERATION
After moving and before attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 11 or higher, you may remove any marker from Atom Eve's card, or remove any marker or add a wound marker to any figure's card within 4 clear sight spaces of Atom Eve, or you may add a Molecular Shield marker to Atom Eve's card.
A Molecular Shield Marker? Is she going to have more than one she can add? Or should it be "the" Molecular Shield Marker? Some other editing can be done there, but none that would affect intent. I just want to make sure I get all the intent down first.

Quote:
MOLECULAR REJUVENATION
Once per game, If Atom Even would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, and the Molecular Shield marker is on this card, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 11 or higher, ignore the attack and remove all wound markers from her card. [B]
Should she have to remove the Molecular Shield marker when she rejuvenates?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.