View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2015, 10:06 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Thanks for the considerations and great review from the judges. Both judges correctly identified that he would do much better with a bonding option which I completely agree with. A good portion of my playtesting and pricing consisted of future-proofing him to a knight bonding option that may exist in the future. Explicitly not making him relentless now seems more of a mistake, especially with the Knights of Blackgaard who were released after I designed him. I will also put further consideration into his life total. 4 puts bloodstorm into the realm where you don't want to spam it and alternate between the attacks but it puts you right on a knife's edge.

I will try to work on this rapidly while availability is still sufficient. Thank you again for your consideration.