View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2011, 10:31 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jaz1597's LOTR Customs: Now With Mumak! (Updated 2/12/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack188 View Post
That has been mentioned a few times in this thread already. They are smaller than Heroscape figures and they need to be painted. The figures from the LOTR TMG are apparently pretty much the same size.

I've read through most of these and they look great. I'm really impressed with the cards, although I wish they were a bit bigger because some of the text is a bit small. I need to try and hunt some of these down eventually. Any news on The Hobbit cards? I'd really like to see them. Awesome job by the way. +rep.
Thanks! Unfortunately, I've been busy with some other projects. Although the Hobbit figures are complete, I'm still working on the cards (I know...it's been over a year).

I haven't come up with a solution yet for the font size. It's mostly an issue with the figures that have multiple abilities. I contemplated doing multiple cards. When I have time to devote to this project again, I'll tackle that issue once more. I'm betting the new figures from WizKids will give me the incentive I need...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy

Last edited by Jaz1597; May 22nd, 2011 at 10:46 PM.