View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2015, 11:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Xualtiaca Fire Ants

Fire Ants x6 330
Raelin SotM 450
24 hexes drop an ant

A simple army, where you use Raelin to help the Ants get into position and once they are engaged, she can help them stay that way. Good thing you have 23 ants, because you are going to lose them lol.

These guys don't have many different armies to choose from in the 500/24 scene. Its mostly a bunch of ants + 1 hero to do something that helps. Maybe playing them will give me another take on them? 4 squads seems to be their minimum number of squads.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.