View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2007, 02:21 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
I use Photoshop for images and composite the card image layers and text in Microsoft Publisher. I could provide those templates, but they aren't worth much without the fonts. They're also set up as mail merge templates to pull in all my card data from Excel, so they won't be useful without the whole package (can you tell I'm a programmer ? ). It's nice, because if I want to change something on a card, I just update the text in Excel and Publisher rebuilds the completed card. Piece of cake!

I'd like to eventually get the Excel/Publisher system more user friendly so others can use it, but it isn't quite there yet. It's a pain to set up and maintain, though actually using it is pretty simple. I think allskulls was going to try it out but I haven't heard back how it went.
I have all of the appropriate software and fonts. Can I have a copy (with some brief instructions on how to set it up)? It certainly seems like it would save you time.