View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2009, 10:58 AM

darkmantle has disabled reputation
Re: Possible Master 3 announcement upcoming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clonedpoop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatWhiteWolf View Post
I agree that Marvel Wave 1 announcement would be great..... but unfortunately from the people that had originally said there was going to be an "annoucement", they said that WotC said it was definitely not Marvel related.

But I really like the idea of a mini master set or wave 9 being transformed into Master Set 3 !

Well, that's awful news. What is it going to take until we get Marvel Wave 1 released?
$$ makes the world go round, and Marvel isn't cutting it, that's the simple answer IMO.
Its a problem, because I Loved the idea of the marvel game, but with no expansions out, I have no incentive to buy more than one of the original set for the land or whatnot. Honestly, if heroscape had just come out and all that was out was the original RotV I would say the game had a lot of potential, and be thrilled at the idea of more stuff coming out, but if that got delayed time after time, I would end up giving up on the game. The thing so great about heroscape in my opinion is the extreme variety, and the fact that most new waves that come out, everybody has to rethink their strategy a bit to account for the possible new enemies. With Marvel, its just like having a weaker version of RotV and nothing to back it up. I think if they would come out with wave 1, then the selling of both wave 1 and the orignal master set would skyrocket. I hate to see them give up on such a good idea. It also needs a few squads, skrulls or doombots or something to make it a bit more like regular heroscape.