View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Tomb Skeletons

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Actually I got unpainted ones and had ogresbane paint them, its still a WIP but he'd be the one who knows the details.
Well I've yet to do it yet, but I plan on using a fine tip permant marker to outline the symbol, then fill it in. Not exactly the easiest or quickest thing, but I don't really think there's a good option here short of a sticker printer, which I don't have haha
Careful with markers or pens if you plan to use a clea rcoat in an aerosol can to seal them. It makes the marker/ink run sometimes. With your skills you could probably paint it on there with a fine point brush. That's how I do stuff like that nowadays.
I don't use a aerosol, it's the army painter brush on sealant. It seemed to work fine on the last thing I did (little scribbles in book), have you had any experience with that? I'd just use paint, but honestly my freehand with a brush is abominable