View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Just ask the DnD community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Okay, this is my first draft. I thought short would be best. I think it quickly defines what I'm looking for and asks just a few short questions.

The only thing I really am not very pleased with is my description of what HS actually is. I really don't know what a good balance between short and informative in this situation.

As usual, I love input from everyone and anyone.

Quote:
Greetings DnD Miniature fans!

I am GreenLanturn and part of a community interested in your opinion of a product I'm sure you are aware of.

This set was announced a few months ago, and obviously bears both the DnD logo and the Heroscape logo. I have just a few questions that, if you could spare the time, you could answer.

About the games:
What was your first reaction to the DnD Heroscape set?
What was your first reaction to Heroscape?
If you have played Heroscape, what is your opinion?
What appeals or doesn't appeal to you in either game?

Other:
If Heroscape figures suddenly became official figures in your game how would you react?
Do you think this set foretells some future between our two currently separate games?
How well does WotC pass information along to your fan base?

If you have no idea what Heroscape is don't be embarrassed. Heroscape is a miniatures game containing figures (based on all kinds of genres, from Romans to Robots), as well as high-quality modular plastic terrain (think like Lego sets). Heroscape brings them all together. The basic mechanics include placing Order Markers to plot a game plan, dice rolling to determine a fight or ability, and various terrain effects. All of this meshes together to create a game full of strategy and mind games.

Thank you for your time!

~GreenLanturn
Just a few minor things. You might as well advertise while you're over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.