View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2008, 07:09 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofool
Hey there felow MSU alum! Back when I was in Stark-Vegas I had the fortunes of doing a ton of travelling as well, mostly looking for Star Wars figs. I'm down in Meridian, now.. so if you need a run-down without travelling here just let me know. Here's a quick update as of yesterday...

Meridian:

Bonita Wal-Mart - Several Marvel and Wave 6. A couple of Wave 4 character expansions. One Marro and about 8 RotV all priced $15.

Hwy 19 Wal-Mart - RotV now marked to $20, about 5 sets. Could not find any Marvel, though last week they had several. No expansions.

Bonita Geoffrey's (TRU) - Quite a few flag bearers. Several sets of Lava and Glaciers and the Braxas large figures set. Still 8 or 9 packs of wave 5. Approx 6 sets of RotV (all in the blue-red dice windowed box, didn't have time to check the numbers) and plenty of Marro. No sales or discounts, all regular price.

I've been meaning to check Philadelphia lately, but have not had the time.
Awesome!! Thanks for the update and sweet to see another State Grad here

Im actually in the Hattiesburg area this week and was gonna stop in Meridian on my way back to Stark Vegas on Friday. Now I dont have too.

Send me a pm and we can share some state war stories sometime!!!

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers