View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2022, 06:41 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Autoload Army Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
A note on the supporting data:
This application uses a large Google Sheet that contains all supporting data. This sheet was created for this application, but does not yet have all of the unit data entered. Each unit is present, along with points/figures/hexes, but other data such as General, Life, Personality, etc. is missing for many units. This will appear as things like 'NaN' in the current builder.
Anyone who's curious can see this sheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...1fM0n8joDQLp8/
Entering all of this data is quite the undertaking, so we're looking for volunteers to help enter the remaining data. If you're interested/willing, PM me with an email address and I can share edit permission for the supporting Google Sheet and (brief) instructions.
Hey ! No need to do the work twice/trice..! (if this words exists).
I already have a spreadsheet fully completed that you can vampirize and merge into your spreadsheet to complete it directly.
You can find it here. (also, it has been reviewed and enhanced multiple times, once with Xorlof contribution, thanks to him )

(ps : also I noticed in you sheet, Clayton Pierce is indicated at 100 pts, however he's at 90 points)

EDIT : well well well... I decided to get a step ahead and updated my spreadsheet with Delta (classic and VC) point costs (they are hidden in the second "+" button at the top of the columns), and OEAO + Dok's rankings (last columns) following your sheet.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; August 10th, 2022 at 06:16 AM.