View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2019, 04:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Eternal Warrior (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quit kissing words.
What does this mean. I don't think I've ever heard this saying.
Just poking fun at a typo in Karat's post that I thought was funny. Of course, he's since fixed it, so now I just look like a crazy person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
The ruthless/battle loving thing was more or less just in that initial appearance. As he was fleshed out across the 'verse he was much more in line with the seasoned veteran I'm trying to portray here. I could see a personality switch or something like that. His later appearances are when his strength starts coming out more, especially in Unity (which genre-wise was much more suited to him and showcasing him than a comedy adventure book like Archer and Armstrong was).
Gotcha. Portrayal makes sense to me then.
Oh so you are going to blame Karat for you looking like a crazy person. Well if that's the story you want to stick to.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.