View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2019, 12:51 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: Taking Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'd like to see your take on a single MS map, either BftU or SotM.
I think those are the hardest to make competitive maps out of. Swarm because it only has a single LoS blocker and nearly no terrain effects and BftU because it's just too small. Those and 1SotM+1VW, 1BftU+1TJ, and 1BftU+1VW. Those 5 I think are very very difficult.

I made Crush (1SotM+1VW) but it has a lot of problems...I've made changes to it, primarily adding Wannok on the Hive side to counterbalance the Rock formation and Lava Highrises. But Zelrig still dominates it. I might switch the other glyph to the move glyph too. The one I have now is better but still in the works and when I eventually figure it out I'll get the version 2 up.

Haven't attempted any of the other 4 combos yet though. Kind of afraid to lol. But a goal I was going for was to have at least one map of every terrain combination (the ones that are within the normal competitive limits, like not RttFF x5 or something) so I'll give it a shot.

I'll go whip up either a 1 SotM or 1 BftU map for ya....it will almost definitely be asymmetrical. Thanks for the request, this will be fun.