View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2019, 06:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] Pre-Brainstorming Thread

I was thinking, Kiora might make for a decent Healer option. Since classic ‘Scape did have a few healers and it doesn’t appear that the C3V made any, it makes sense to throw a healer in.

For an alien priestess we could go with...

Starlight Prayer
Before attacking, choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20 sided die. On a 9 or higher, remove a wound from their Army Card. You may choose to heal Kiora. You may not heal a figure under an overhang.

Another way different route I thought about was making her a creature from future Marr (where the Hi-tech Marro are supposed to be from). She could have Telepathy and other Psychic powers, “inherited” from the old Marro race.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.