View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Those are great.

I finally watched the last few episodes of Luke Cage over the last couple of days. I liked it. If I hadn't been spoiled by better shows in the last two years or so - Daredevil, Season 1 of Arrow, Jessica Jones - I probably would have liked it more.

I thought a couple of the important characters were either not credible or uninteresting, which is a problem they've mostly avoided in the other Netflix shows. Mike Colter as Luke Cage is great, though, as I might have written here back when I was singing the praises of Jessica Jones.
Luke Cage was an ok series, definitely my least favorite or the Netflix Marvel series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Still need to finish Cage myself.

Really looking forward to Iron Fist and Defenders.
Yeah, me too. I'm hoping they get back on track with better writing with those two series.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon