View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2013, 08:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cards for Dungeon Command and Legend of Drizzt Minis?

Well, I'm not entirely sure if you mean that you own the entire sets or not, but I'll try to at least help on the proxy end of things.

From Heart of Cormyr:
"Elf Archer" Paint his robes green and armor silver/brown and you make either Brandis Skyhunter* or Syvarris*.

"Dwarvern Defender", if your not too picky, you can him Migol Ironwill or Mogrimm Forgehammer*.

For the drow, try searching for drow customs. I know I've seen tons of those sculpts used.

*are units whom are easily acquired via Auggies.

Happy Scaping!

Also, if worse comes to worse, you should try looking around the customs threads. You might find more there.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.