View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars 'Scape - BoSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Updated my Jundland Waste map to Option 3.1:

WK Jundland Waste 3.1

On my previous map, on the large hill, two figures could effectively block the top of the hill so that only a single figure could get on the step and attack them during a turn.

I moved the step so that two figures can be on the step adjacent to the top of the hill. And I moved the single step adjacent to the hill so single-spaced figures with height and move of at least 5 can attack and get onto the hill from there as well.
Just got done putting this together. Great looking map. It ends up being a bit smaller than I pictured due to not being able to make use of the 24-hex Grass and Swampland tiles. Why oh why didn't they ever make 24-hex sand tiles? There are 2 3-hex swamp pieces left over. Would it make sense to slide these under the 3-hex rock pieces that make up the steps to the central hills? Then, instead of 1 step-1 step-3 steps, it would be 1-2-2 to get to the top.

I hope to get a chance to try this out later today.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031