View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2019, 12:30 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] Arena of the Valkyrie: New Master Set (Main Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
Count me in for playtesting! Sometimes! Occasionally! I hope! And pray!

I have always wanted to see something be done with the 3D tiles. Glad to see that quicksand is on peoples' minds.
Are there any plans to make use of the cardboard mats and LOS blocker ruins?
Yes to the cardboard mats for sure, and I believe yes to the cardboard ruins as well. The plan is to eventually offer a set of scenarios using just the Arena of the Valkyrie Master Set to fully recreate the standalone nature of Rise of the Valkyrie.

However, because full battlefields are such a great feature of HeroScape, we also intend to design some scenarios mixing the AotP tiles with classic HeroScape terrain. This should give people a sense of direction in building their collection further (along with more options for people with limited terrain counts), giving them plenty of options for getting further into the game.