View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2014, 01:01 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A Journey through C3G: The Hi1 Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Subscribed. Looking forward to what else you have to share. (Especially on MODOK and Thor.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Cool thread! Interesting to see a blog/unit review like this; not nearly as many of those going around as I'd expect.
Thanks guys! I want this thread to function in two ways:

1) To serve as a place to post my thoughts/impressions/discoveries as I make my way through the INSANE amount of stuff C3G has put out.

2) To be an interactive discussion with the community. Let me know what strategies I may have missed, vote on the results of my battles, pick what armies you want to see duke it out.

All this is new to me, so I am turning to the community’s greater knowledge for guidance and trying to provide a fun read along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
FANTASTIC FOUR I just think the 4 of them are perfectly made, its one of my favorite groups to play with. My first favorite group of people to use is (Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man MIV(the Crime Fighter one), and Spider-Man(Peter Parker). If you haven't played with that unit, it's a good time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
I also really love the WRECKING CREW, that's good stuff.
Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll have to try out that Fighter/Crime Fighter group. But just you wait; we’ve got plenty of the Wrecking Crew down the pipeline.

The battle results from my first game are posted! See how it played out here. Congratulations to @Midgieboy3 for predicting the correct winner!