View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 12:58 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
I'd like a review of an ability I'm trying to perfect on one of my customs. I'm not sure my customs would ever be good enough or interesting enough to be worthy of the SoV, so my apologies if this is an exploitation of this thread's purpose. I value the opinions here and wasn't sure if I should start a whole new thread just for this discussion. Feel free to direct me otherwise.
Per the OP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
the goal of this thread is to get people a chance to have their customs examined before they are submitted to the SoV.
-bold added

Truthfully, anyone can choose to give you feedback or not, but I do think it was explicitly clear in the OP to post here with units that are ready for or being prepared for the SoV and you're seeking some final advice before moving on. I think if your goal is to get help with a custom, you really should keep that to your personal customs thread, otherwise people will come here seeking help on all their customs whether or not they plan on submitting to the SoV, and that's just not fair to the judges who do try to stay active here and helping people with their final preparations before submitting their work.
Fair enough. Consider it redacted. I don't have a personal customs thread and never really considered one.

Thanks!