View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2011, 08:01 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I think my website could be added to this list. I don't have an online store though. The website is for my store itself but Hersoscape is my largest seller and quite a few pictures and chat about Heroscape.
I would rather add only sites that either have dedicated heroscape content or forums or that sell scape online. You can make sure your store website is added to the FLAGS post, but I think the opening post of that is not being kept very up-to-date.

I did add some more sites and stores so now the total is 25 general heroscape sites, 7 software sites, and 22 online stores, totaling 54 Heroscape websites!

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 4th, 2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Totals