View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2008, 01:11 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Alastair MacDirk

I pulled an incredible play with him and two squads of his Scots the other day. My Scots and Alastair held a little ridge and were attacked by my opponent's knights of Weston led by Gilbert. With my height advantage and a little luck, my Scots all survived. The next turn I disengaged Alastair with two knights twice, racked up four wounds, and overextended to propel myself back into the safety of my starting zone. Then my Scots used the next two turns to kill all the KoW, Gilbert, Denrick, and Retiarus.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!