View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:18 PM

spidey Woo who?
A brand new Heroscaper's very first custom attempt

This site is wonderful! I have dropped in and looked around many times in the past. The fan-created content on this site is extremely impressive.

I have been itching to try my own hand at a custom for a long time so here goes...

I found this figure in a clearance shop. It looks something like a gargoyle so I went with that. I call him the Gargoyle of Dryxx. I'm particularly interested in member input on his point cost. Deciding on his various stats and powers was pretty easy. However, I'm wondering if he should cost more or less than the 100 points I assigned. I'm assuming that point value is likely the primary subject of debate for most any custom figure.

I'm thinking that though his base stats are a little low for his cost, it balances out due to his flying and two interesting abilities (though each requires a particular circumstance to use). One could use him in combat and then after taking a wound or two, set him on a glyph or a strategically elevated spot as a statue that could pounce on any subsequent turn. I figure he would be particularly good at taking a glyph and keeping it from most attackers, and that's important on most maps. I think that the choices required by the player on when to use him offensively or defensively might make him interesting and fun to play.

Well thanks for your attention and any input that you may have. I look forward to interacting with this great site more in the future.

spidey