View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2011, 11:29 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Einar's Departure- My second wave with pics of cards/fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Scape- In Valkrill's Justice I added a reason

Gorthan- He was intended as an uncommon but in the freelance group we decided he had to be unique. If he could be uncommon that would be baller too!

Just sayin' because those portals seem awfully easy to destroy, and once you destroy one of them, the other becomes useless. If you can't bond with the summoner, then you can't take advantage of the portal on your turn. If the enemy destroys the portal on their turn, then you have to use another OM on the summoner to replace it for your army. It's an AWESOME mechanic, but I think that one summoner would get overwhelmed with the demand for portals, but low supply.
Uncommon summoners would allow you to place a ton of portals around, so that there's no WAY the enemy can pick them all off before your army gets to use them! Uncommon status WOULD raise the price significantly, however.

Your customs are great, man! Keep up the good work!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....