View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:38 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Go look at Kicktraq for a typical "wide-U" shape on any boardgame KickStarter. A big spike the first day, that descends into a wide valley for the majority of the time, then a (hopefully) ascending rise in the last few days, like this project I know nothing about.

But HasLab is NOT Kickstarter, and this is a Bad Thing--it's a self-contained bubble, and I think we here need to be reaching out to other venues, posting more there than here for the next seven weeks. Kickstarter projects advertise to other Kickstarter projects, HasLab is 95% toys. BGG's Age of Annihilation page, for example. Info there is very sparse. Would casual BGG members there know anything about all the info here, or on the Discords? Not a chance. We 'Scapers need to get out of our own bubbles, post in other bubbles, advertise with smart posts & expand the backer pool.
UtahScott is absolutely right. We have to pick up the marketing mantle if we want this to succeed, especially with stretch goals.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV