View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jade - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yep, I think I recall some form of this design from a long time ago.

Oh, and lest we forget (again ) here are a couple pix from the drafting thread formerly known as the Brainstorming Thread

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Jan2011005.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Jan2011004.jpg

Pre-Yea for Final Editing.
Thanks. Hadn't gotten around to tracking down mini photos yet. Much appreciated. I'll link to the SP now. Things aren't as smooth for me right now because I'm using a back up computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Assuming that the absence of Green Power Battery is a conscious choice (since she's not technically a Green Lantern), looks good to me. Though her defense feels a bit high.
she has the same power that the original GL Alan Scott had but she doesn't need a ring or battery. She is basically a mutant born with the Starheart power inside her.

BTW I do remember her using the power to make herself intangible, was this not a common thing or just an occasional use power?
What A3n said. I could see going down to defense 6 due to her having healing ... but she's really not offensively gifted here, so I'm not sure if it's needed.

I didn't see anything in Wiki about intangibility, so it's probably not iconic. Apparently she has recently developed the ability to control plant life, so I almost stuck in a second power from Floronic Man's card, but decided I'd rather stick with the more time tested version of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
For clarity's sake, you may want to put the healing aspect before the charging aspect, otherwise I'm not sure if she has to burn her own marker to heal or not. If she is supposed to burn a marker to heal, then a bullet list may be a better route.
Good notes. I agree that things can be changed around for clarity there. Wife's birthday today, so I won't have much time on here, but I'll look into that before I update post-breathing period for sure. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Legacy is listed in the OP already, and it's the correct one. The other one is Cheshire going by her given name.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.