View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2019, 11:37 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Gasket is my favorite. Though I really do enjoy most of them. My son loves Ghillie.
I was playing Gasket for the first time with @Dad_Scaper . It is one of my favorites also, now. Stanza, the bard, was my favorite before playing Gasket. In the future, I will not try and learn a new character while trying to teach someone this game. Your character really requires most of your attention to develop properly. Love it 1-3 players. I am with D_S in thinking 4 might be pushing it, but if everyone had a solid grasp of their character, it might be fine with 4.

Glad we could get together D_S.