View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:17 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

The first argument is interesting. The second, however, is weak. In reverse order:

(2) One of the 4th Mass. moved, then it died. You would not be asking the same question, I think, if it *did* move a couple spaces, and then was killed by Leaving Engagement. The measure of time contemplated by the card is "this turn," and one moved during that span.

There are game-long effects that go away when the card in question is removed - Spartacus's Inspiration, for instance - but in those cases the measure of time contemplated by the card is "while this unit is not dead," though it doesn't say so on the cards. The measure of time contemplated by the 4th, though, is written right there for you to see, and answers your question.

(1) As for your first argument, I think I recall that a LEA technically occurs on the leaving space and not on the arriving space. So I think they could then WTF, if I'm remembering that correctly. "Intent" has nothing to do with it, I would rule. Someone who remembers the resolution of the LEA site discussion better than I do may be able to provide a better answer.

That's how I would call it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =