View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:16 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Preferences for New Fan Fiction II

Hmmmm.....

Classic 'Scape: We all know about the classic figures (Drake, Raelin, Mimring, etc.) But what if instead of writing about them, you wrote about a side element of them? (Finn's sword, mimring and his sister who was slain when summoned.) I think it would be interesting to hear about a fictitious side of these characters. I don't know, I'm just spewing words here....

Battles: Normally heroscape battles are about army on army encounters, but what about different themed battles? Two forces trying to control a mountain pass, battling over a prisoner, and sky battle with only flying units, etc. I don't have a ton of input here. Just mixing it up and giving a variety.

Historical: I'm not super read up on my heroscape lore, but the more you can tie it back to original lore while providing your own spin of fiction the better. (Similar to what I was saying in the Classic section.)

Series: A series of unique spin offs based off of original lore. But through out the series you occasionally hear about your own other spin offs, and they eventually start tying together in small ways. It would be interesting to see the small clues tying the series together similar to Brandon Sanderson's connected multiverse.

Fun: I'll have fun reading this! I think it would be fun to see connecting clues between chapters and stories within the series.

Sorry, I know that wasn't great input, but hopefully it was enough to get some thoughts flowing....

H E R O S C A P E