View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2007, 02:46 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegadeV
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
I want to like this guy, I really do, but for some reason, the wording on Bloodrush always throw him off for me. I like his other stats and abilities. Let me see if I can throw down some revised wording.

Bloodrush 15
If Asgard Mithrilaxe moves at least 5 spaces and ends his move adjacent to at least one figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may move any or all adjacent small or medium figures 1 space each. Figures may only be moved onto same level or lower spaces from their original space and do not take leaving engagement attacks from Asgard for this move. You may only roll for Bloodrush if Asgard was unengaged before moving.

Does that sound better to anyone?
It mostly does. The original wording included the part about the Bloodrush taking effect before Berserker Charge. Without that part included, there could be some confusion about possibly being able to move 3 spaces, then rolling successfully for Berserker Charge, moving another 2 or 3 spaces and then activating the Bloodrush. This could happen when trying to move up a hill where you can't spend your full movement.
That's a good point, but I think it adds unnecessary clutter. Why not just let the player choose what order they happen in? Sure it gives him a little more power, but it's a very little bit. And his life could be dropped to 7 to compensate.

So my suggestions thus far are to reword Bloodrush and lower the life to 7.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13