View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2019, 05:34 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I've just started checking out some Draft Kickstarter pages which are for games not offered quite yet.

Eastern European themed games are coming out now more than ever. I recently got Swords and Sails and Rurik: Dawn of Kiev. A pal just put me onto a new Kickstarter in the middle of its campaign with about two weeks to go on Titans from Poland. Its historical/fantasy set in the 17th Century world of With Fire and Sword (the Polish national epic). The four player powers are The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, Russia, Turkey, and Sweden!

Another draft page, about to be reoffered, is World of Mythology: King of the Hill, which I backed the first time around. It features more gods from more pantheons than you've ever seen before, and also has Cthulhu! One of the reasons I was interested was that being made in Ukraine, it even includes the Slavic pantheon, which you just never see at all treated in English. This is somewhat similar to the Norse, but has its own charm too! The many specific changes made this time around are now listed in detail on its BGG page.

Last edited by chas; November 12th, 2019 at 08:47 AM.