View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Edit, for some reason I didn't see any posts after this one so I missed that it was answered already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I had question about site supporter image or file uploads. Ive been on the fence for for a bit to pay to be a supporter as Id do the bigger pledge. Question is: can you upload pictures to here straight from your phone? Similar to facebook? Also, if anyone has a "list" of perks that you get from being a site supporter that would greatly help my decision. There are quite a few fun things Id like to share but need a more convenient way to post things.
Yep, you can upload your photos directly from your phone. Very similar to Facebook. So far that's the only perk I know of at the moment. I think you can also rep people but I'm not sure if you can do that without being a site supporter.

I just bought the lifetime support to support the site since I use it so much and probably burn a lot of bandwidth downloading all the things I do.
Yeah. That would be the biggest perk for me is directly loading images from my phone. You can give positive rep without it. I'm still considering it. Though, it might be a minute because I've been blowing some serious hobby money lately and after said money spending have been out from work most of the week from pneumonia combined with strep throat. I could do it now, but the wife would probably kill me at this point.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo