View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I'm not sure if anyone here plays Android Netrunner by FFG, but FFG just announced that the license is up and they will no longer be selling any Netrunner products come October.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...8/jacking-out/
I never got into it, but it's been on my "list of games to try someday" for years now. Richard Garfield makes good stuff.

Did you play competitively? I'm thinking about picking up the revised core set to begin with.
I didn’t play competitively, only casually a few times about 4 years ago. I ended up selling what I had because I already had the Lord of the Rings LCG and didn't feel like committing to another one with a lot of releases to keep up with. Plus, I didn't have someone to play it with steadily to get good at it. But it is a real good game.

The problem with getting into it now, is that it seems like people are going to be at the mercy of whatever is currently available, because it's not going to be produced anymore or sold by FFG after October. So you could get into it, but may not be able to get everything for it. Though you may be able to get enough to have fun, as there is a lot released.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon