View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2021, 10:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Kraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
Our experience from this weekend was that Bolas is already pretty powerful... and really changes the course of the game like few other specials.

Kraven managed to neutralize HulkBuster (a large portion of the player's points) who had to just sit in the same spot most of the game and the battle shifted to another part of the map.

Since we reasoned it went away if Kraven was destroyed the player went after him to free HB back up. Without the ability to free HB by killing Kraven, I think it would have been an even more lopsided game.
That's why you hit them with an auto-wounder. Its rough, but it's doable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep. Gotta Soundwarp it there and shoot your own guy.
Ah...yeah I always forget that option.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.