View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2006, 03:24 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Heros-Up to par?

Maybe its just me, but doesnt it seem like heros that are 100+ points never kill their fair share of points? Most of the heros under this i can see, but with the "mass commons phase" taking over heroscape right now it never seems like the heros do much. The squads are just too quick. Thoughts? comments? Im not dissing everything about heros a 100 or more points, like syvarris, he happens to be very good, or krug, or marcus because of his power up ability. but other than that i happens to be a fine line between the worthy and the seems like it but not so worthy. Like major Braxas, 8 life? psssshhhh no staying power when its 3 defense. It just seems like their is very little use for heros over 100 points that dont do much when its mass hordes. IMO the best armies that I know of right now are Lilwis's 5x 4th mass and me bur sa. and UPC's 2 legos, 2 mass, marcus, who is only there for bonding and power ups. and Me burg sa. (classic armies by the way guys. Phnomonal (sp?) job). It just seems to me that whenver I play these heros, They never do their jobs, I mean sure 1 out of every 10 times they might get lucky or have a good game, but if this game was really balanced, they should AT LEAST do 3 out of 10, considering they were in good hands. oKAY im done. feedback please. Oh and be happy to merge if neccisary, sorry I tried my best.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT