View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2019, 11:43 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (1/11/2019)

This past week or so I've been able to make some progress painting minis.

I got some toy dragons from Michaels on black Friday for a nice discount. This was originally a blueish colored dragon that I repainted as a silver dragon for D&D.

This is a shambling mound from the Nolzur's line that was fairly easy to paint by drybrushing brown and green, and then picking out details.

These some Nolzur's Ghouls that I painted because that was one of the main types of undead I didn't have miniatures for. They were pretty quick easy to paint up.

These are some townsfolk from reaper bones that I painted up. I'm planning on adding some more townsfolk minis to my collection.

These are some mindflayers from the Nolzur's line that I painted up.

I painted up two pathfinder barbarians from the Deep Cuts line that are the equivalent of the reaper mini in the back that I previously painted, showing the difference between the two lines.

These are two Reaper mini cultists that I painted up.

These are a variety of reaper minis that I painted up, with no connecting theme between them besides they were in my paint pile