View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2021, 04:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Workbook of Cave Troll of Moria - Playtesting (Fellowshi

I know you guys have put in one set of tests on this guy but here goes. The Cave Dweller ability is thematic for the unit, but is overly complex for what it does. Terrain dependent characters are niche and hard to use for the most part in Heroscape. Wouldn't it help the unit by simplifying the ability a little by saying. If the Cave Troll starts his movement on at least one shadow or dungeon space, you may add +2 move. If the Cave Troll is on at least 1 shadow or dungeon space when attacking, you may add +2 to your attack. Since this character is a double hexed figure, it will be somewhat hard to even get to use his only interesting ability, unless the entirety of the map is dungeon and shadow. The rest of the card looks thematic enough.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo