View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of MacDirk Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
I'm looking for a good, competetive army I can use these guys in. Does anyone have any suggestions? The only requirements are they must must include no more than 2 squads of them, must use Alastair, and have to be either 550 or 600 points.
I love the MacDirks. I've played them in various ways for several years (yes, years). There is no tournament competitive army that fits your specifications. For fun, there are lots of possibilities; but not for competition, as far as I have seen. There's a outside chance with three or four squads of MacDirks, not two.

The reason? Two defense...or, with Zelrig, no defense.