View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2007, 08:58 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
And you don't know "why" the H was capitalized, not "what". But I forgive you (so long as nobody takes issue with my starting a sentence with "and", and then starting the next sentence with "but").
Richard, you are such a long standing and quality contributor here that when someone who has given so much makes a typo it is either overlooked, or we realize that there is a method to your madness.

einiker, or what ever your name is, there is a distinction here that you are missing. Unfortunately, there are clicks here and there is a separation between casual posters and those who are here more frequently. This is not intentional or elitist, it just is the way it is. You might not like what I have to say, but there are better ways of addressing it than starting a flame war with another poster on an open board.
I'm afraid this thread has brought forth the end of the world. Hug your children, kiss your wives, it's over folks. How, you ask? Well, ninthdoc has just misspelled "clique," and since I realize that everything I say opposite to ninth is incontrovertibly wrong, and that clique is in fact spelled "click," regardless of what the Webster's says, then I fear it is inevitable that this paradox will result in a tear in the space-time continuum which will envelop everything in its destructive path. I have but a glimmer of hope for our survival.

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

:P

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...