View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2019, 12:17 AM
worthless thread clother

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Well met!

Agreed. This may be a Workshop Thread..but typically it’s appreciated by those who participate in giving feedback that the unit has a clear vision and some playtesting already done. I view this thread as a place to go for fine tuning rather than a full rework and the reworks here are changing so much this is something that needs to happen in your own customs thread.

My suggestion on an SoV submission process:
1) design the unit how YOU want it in your customs thread
2) look for feedback and workshopping in YOUR customs thread
3) playtest your Version of the unit 2-3 times
4) make adjustments as needed and ask for feedback in YOUR thread until you come to a point where you like it
5) playtest it another 2-3 more times
6) repeat #4 and #5 as much as you feel it’s needed
7) THEN come to the Pre-SoV workshop with a clear vision and some testing to back up the design. Doing this will make it a lot easier for people to give good honest feedback and help you refine a design.
repeat #4&5 as needed until the design is at a point where you as the designer can say it’s ready to Submit. ~ Sir Heroscape

I hear you. Moving this conversation to where it belongs . . .

Next Generation