View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2019, 02:49 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Finrir the Blademaster is way OP - up to 12 wounds a turn, and 5 life counter-strike - you have combined Charos and Krug, maybe if he was 210+ points but I would rather you get rid of either double attack or deadly strike and/or lower defense to 4.

Fenrir the Troll has too many powers - figures should only have 4 powers if one or more is a "negative power" or minimal move power like Scale - get rud of at least one of the last three. Berzerker Craze having "it cannot use special powers" is not clear at all as there are way too many powers besides wound/attack that it seems to negate. It would need a statement that says "Fenrir cannot receive wounds from a special attack or special power from any figure engaged with Fenrir" or something to that effect. In theory I like the idea of figure with 0 defense, but even with 8 lives he may last literally only one turn of an attack of a squad, so 180 point is way way too much, maybe (after removing at least one power) he is worth 60 points

Think about how a game would play out before costing - preferably actually play a game with the figure before giving a cost. I know it is hard, but I do not think you think it through as good as you could.