View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2019, 01:44 AM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dallas, TX Meetup?! Who is interested?

I've gotten a group of about 10-15 people playing the game monthly on my campus. We've thought about moving to a location off-campus to hold something larger before, but the logistics are difficult to manage with classwork in the mix.

I know that @R˙chean and @Dignan are still somewhat active in this area as well. Every so often they hold a larger tournament than I'm able to, the last of which was on National HeroScape Day this past October. I haven't heard about any plans for this Spring, though I'd imagine that the odds of another event are higher for next National HeroScape Day.